We aim to follow and promote good sustainability practice, to reduce our environmental impact and help our guests to do the same.
Our resort is designed based upon the following principles:
- Reduce carbon emissions.
- Reduce the consumption of water and energy.
- Reduce amount of waste wherever possible.
- Undertaking sustainable procurement actions including using local products and purchasing fair trade products wherever possible
- Recognising the responsibility staff have in contributing to good environmental management and channel this enthusiasm by providing information and support so that all staff exercise their environmental responsibility.
- Promoting environmental good practice to guests/visitors, encouraging a shared responsibility to protecting the environment.